ICMAI CMA Important Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria:- The Cost Work Accountants of India ICWAI has renamed as CMA (Cost Management Accountant). If the aspirants need to become a CMA need to qualify Foundation, Intermediate, and Final with Article ship. Students can also pursue this course online. The CMA Foundation Exam held year four times. The Foundation Exam is conducted in the month of March, June, September, and December. Aspirants who are qualify Foundation Course eligible for the Intermediate Course. If the Student is graduate Then he/she can directly get registered for the Intermediate Course.
CMA Foundation Important dates
Candidates who are interested in the Course can apply for the CMA Foundation Exam Important Dates
|The month of Foundation Registration||Date of Registration|
The Registration For Inter and Final Course
|The month of Intermediate and Final Registration||Date of the Registration Exam|
|For June Examination||31st January|
|For December Attempt||31st July|
CMA Exam Foundation Course
Aspirants who are interested to register for the passed class 12th Exam. Candidates need to enrol in the Foundation Course after the 10th Class. Students should enroll through the 12th Class mark sheet with converted regular One.
Time Period allotted for the CMA provisional Status Course is given below.
|Course Name||Period of The Course|
|Foundation Course||36 Months|
|Intermediate Course||18 Months|
CMA Intermediate Course
Candidates who are completed the Foundation Course Exam can eligible for the Intermediate Course with the Completed of the Graduation. But candidates would be required to submit his/her graduate degree from the recognized university.
ICMAI CMA Exam Application Process
Registration Process For Foundation Course
- Aspirants need to qualify the Class 10th and Equivalent course from the recognized Board.
- Candidates will be selected based on a regular basis. Must and should class 12th from the board of India.
How to Apply For CMA Foundation
- A student needs to apply for the registration by following the official website of the ICAI.
- Fill the online Application Form carefully.
- Candidates need to attested copies of the 10th class and 12th Class Mark sheet with the Application Form.
- He needs to send the photograph of the application form to the CMA.
- The Application Form must and should be attested by the ICAI Member or CMA Member or any Gazetted Officer.
Registration Method For Intermediate Course
- Candidates should qualify the Standard 12th class and CMA Foundation Course.
- Directly Entry method for the CMA Intermediate Course is Graduation in the Arts with 60 Percentage.
How to Apply For CMA Inter Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the CMA and Select the student’s tab.
- Choose the CA Intermediate Option with Foundation or Direct Entry.
- Fill the application form Carefully.
- Recheck all the information once again.
- Download the application form Carefully.
- Send the Application Form to the ICAI Address which is the nearest branch to them.
Registration Way For Final Course
- Students need to attend for the Intermediate Course and get qualified in the Exam.
- Then should go for the articles of the 2 years.
- The final round of the Results will be announced.
- Then attend for the CA Final Course.
- The aspirant needs to fill the application form and send to the Postal Address of the Regional Centres of the ICMAI.