GST Registration Procedure For New Business:- A lot of the TaxPayers have raised the opinion towards how to register for the GST Registration. Few people are made by the words that GST is hard to register. It required a lot of information These all are nothing Else. Simple we provide that GST registration is mandatory whose turnover is 20 Lakhs per year. For the Registration of the GST, we need to login to the GST Website. First In the Home Screen appearances the Four options one is Register Now For the Normal tax Payers and the Second option has GST Practitioners. Candidates need to login to the GST Tax Payers Option and Click on the Register Now option.
Candidates we provide detailed information about how to register for the GST online For Tax Payers.
How to Register For GST Online
- Tax Payer needs to visit the official website of gst.gov.in.
- On the Home page, you can see the Four Options.
- Then Choose the First of the GST Registration.
- On that you can get the two options one is New Registration and Another One is Temporary Reference Number TRN.
- Click on the New Registration Form.
- Choose the Options of I am, State, and District.
- Enter the Name of the Business and PAN Number.
- Fill in the Valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Click on the proceed option.
After Entering the OTP Messages candidates can get the TRN Number and click on the procedure options. Then Candidates again go for the home page.
- Enter the Temporary Reference Number TRN and enter the Captcha.
- Click on the Submit Option.
- Candidates can get the mobile or Email OTP Option.
- Enter the OTP Number and Click on the Proceed Option.
- Tax Payers appears the Creation Date, Form Number and Form Descriptions, Expiry date, and Status and End option is Action.
- Tax Payers can edit the action Option and click on it.
- part B has related to Section 10.
- Fill in all the details carefully and attach some of the documents which are given below
- Constitutions of the Taxpayer.
- Proof for the place of Business.
- Bank Account Details.
- Authorization Form.
Steps of GST Registration Form
- After attaching all the documents once verify all the information.
- Then click on the Submit Option. After that aspirants need to go with the following data.
- Companies must submit an application using DSC.
- Using e Sign OTP will be sent to the Aadhaar Registered Number.
- EVC – OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile.
- A successful message will be sent for the application Reference Number ARN to the registered Email and Mobile Number.
- Candidates can check the ARN Number in the GST Portal.