Here we are going to provide the CA IPCC new Syllabus 2019 For November Attempt. Many numbers of people are unable to find the CA IPCC New Syllabus in Hindi For November Attempt. We update CA Intermediate New Syllabus with both Editions in Hindi and English. Candidates there is the only slight difference between the CA IPCC New Syllabus and OId Syllabus. Aspirants Follow up all the ICAI Revised IPCC Syllabus 2019. When we come to the topic of syllabus change we need to study for Revised Accounting Standards, Update in Laws, Financial Act changes which are related to Taxation ..etc.
Students can download CA Inter New Syllabus 2019 in the PDF Format. New and Revised CA Course Will be Applicable For Students who are registered After 1st July 2019. Candidates we can also update CA Intermediate Study Materials In Hindi and English in our next Article. Better to follow us for complete Updates Regarding the CA Inter Syllabus, Subjects and Exam Pattern.
CA IPCC New Syllabus For Nov 2019
|2||Corporate and Other Laws||100 Marks|
|3||Cost and Management Accounting||100 Marks|
|5||Advanced Accounting||100 Marks|
|6||Auditing and Assurance||100 Marks|
|7||Enterprise Information Systems and Strategic Management||100 Marks|
Paper 1 Accounting Syllabus
- AS 1 Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2 Valuation of Inventories
- Accounting Standards 3 Cash Flow Statements.
- AS 4 Contingent Events Occurring After the Balance Sheet Date.
- AS 5 Net Profit or Loss For the Period Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting Policies.
- Accounting Standards 10 Property, Plant and Equipment.
- AS 11 The Effects of Changes In Foreign Exchange Rates.
- AS 12 Accounting For Government Grants.
- Accounting Standards 13 Accounting For Investments.
- AS 16 Borrowing Costs.
- AS 17 Segment Reporting
- Accounting Standards 22 Accounting For Taxes On Income.
- Accounting For Tax
- Managerial Remuneration
- Profit and Loss Prior to Incorporation.
- Preparation For Financial Statements P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements.
Special Type of Accounting
- Departmental Accounting
- Accounts From Incomplete Records.
- Accounting For Branches Including Foreign Branches.
Accounting For Special Transactions
- Insurance Claims For Loss of Stock and Loss of Profit
- Hire Purchase and Instalment Sales Transactions.
Paper 2 Corporate and Other Laws Syllabus
The Companies Act 2013
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental Thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend.
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors.
Paper 2B Other Laws Syllabus
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- The General Clauses Act 1897.
Paper 3 Cost and Management Accounting Syllabus
- Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting
- Elements of Cost and Preparation of Cost Sheets.
- Ascertainment of Cost and Cost Accounting System.
- Concepts of Activity Based Costing ABC.
- Recording and Accounting of Costs.
Methods of Costing
- Single/ Output/Unit Costing
- Job Costing
- Batch Costing
- Contract Costing
- Processor operation Costing
- Costing of Service Sectors.
Cost Control and Analysis
- Standard Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Budget and Budgetary Control.
Paper 3A Syllabus Income Tax Law
- Basic Concepts
- Residential Status and Scope of Total Income
- Incomes Which do not Form Part of Total Income
- Heads of Income and the Provisions of Governing Computation of Income under Different Heads.
- The income of Other Persons Included in Assessee’s Total Income
- Aggregation of Income Set Off or Carry Forward and Set Off of Losses.
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Computation of Total Income tax Liability of Individuals.
- Advance tax, Tax Deduction At Source and Introduction to Tax Collection at Source.
- Provisions For Filing Return of Income and Self Assessment.
Paper 3B Indirect Taxes Syllabus (GST)
- The concept of Indirect Taxes.
- Goods and Services Tax GST Laws.
Group 2 Syllabus Paper 5 to 7
Paper 5 Advanced Accounting Syllabus
- AS 7 Construction Contracts.
- AS 9 Revenue Recognition
- Accounting Standards 14 Accounting For Amalgamations
- AS 18 Related to Party Disclosures
- AS 19 Leases.
- Accounting Standards 20 Earnings Per Share
- AS 24 Discontinuing Operations.
- AS 26 Intangible Assets.
- Accounting Standards 29 Provisions Contingent Assets and Contingent Liabilities.
- Special Aspects of Company Accounts
- Reorganization of Companies
- Financial Reporting of Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance BFSI.
- Valuation of Goodwill
- Consolidated Financial Statements.
Paper 6 Auditing and Assurance New Syllabus
- Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit.
- Auditing Concepts
- Standard Setting Process.
- Engagement standards
- Audting Strategy, Audit Planning and Audit Programme.
- Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Fraud and Responsibilities of the Auditor in this Regard.
- Audit in an Automated Environment.
- Audit sampling
- Analytical Procedure.
- Audit of Items of Financial Statements.
- The Company Audit.
- Audit Report
- Download Audit of Banks
- Audit of Different types of Entities
Paper 7A Enterprise Information Systems Syllabus
- Automated Business Processes.
- Financial and Accounting Systems.
- Information Systems and Its Components.
- E-Commerce, M-Commerce and Emerging Technologies
- Core Banking Systems.
Paper 7B Strategic Management Syllabus
- Introduction to Strategic Management.
- Dynamics of Competitive Strategy.
- Strategic Management Process
- Corporate Level Strategies
- Business Level Strategies
- Functional Level Strategies
- Organisation and Strategic Leadership
- Strategy Implementation and Control
Paper 8A Financial Management Syllabus
- Financial Management and Financial Analysis.
- Financing Decisions
- Capital Investment and Dividend Decisions.
- Management of Working Capital.
Paper 8B Economics For Finance
- Determination of National Income
- The Money Market
- Public Finance
- International Trade