GST Questions & Answers PDF For Intermediate ASK GST Questions:- The number of CA Students are aware that indirect taxation has been changed as GST (Goods and Service Tax). Most of the students who are searching for the latest CA Inter or Intermediate Question bank For May and November 2020 Attempt can download all the Question and Answers. As we know GST is introduced newly in this Financial Year. Most of the students cannot gather the CA Intermediate GST Important Questions for preparations. But Here we prepare some of the expected Question papers for Intermediate GST paper. Here we can also provide the direct link of the Intermediate GST Practice manual to know about the Intermediate GST Questions and Answers.
Many students have raised the question about that IS GST Applicable for Intermediate Nov 2020 Attempt. Candidates who are passed out the CA Foundation Course in Last December Attempt. They need to follow the GST Taxation as per the Rules. Students who are already doing to the Intermediate They Exempted to follow the GST for three Attempts. Students are interested in GST they can also enrol for the new GST Syllabus also.
Candidates can also check out the CA Intermediate Important Topics and Questions For November 2020 which are provided by the ICAI Faculty. Students check the Topic Wise questions and Important Notes to complete the Best practice for the Exams. Check Out which are given below.
CA Intermediate GST Syllabus 2020
- GST in India An Introduction
- Supply Under GST
- Charge Of GST
- Exemptions From GST
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit ITC
- Tax Invoice Credit and Debit Notes
- Payment of Tax
Important Questions of GST CA Intermediate Paper
- Differentiate Between Direct and Indirect Taxes?
- Enumerate Different Types of Direct and Indirect Taxes?
- Explain the Salient Features of Indirect Taxes?
- Write a Short Note on Various Lists Provided Under Seventh Schedule to the Constitution of India?
- Discuss How GST Resolved the Double Taxation Dichotomy Under previous Indirect Tax Laws?
- Enumerate the Deficiencies of the Existing Indirect Taxes Which led to the need for Ushering into the GST Regime?
- Discuss the Dual GST Model to be Introduced In India?
- List the Central and State Levies Which be Subsumed In GST In India?
- What is the Taxable Event Under GST?
- What is the Tax Treatment of Composite Supply and Mixed Supply Under GST?
- Supply of all Goods and Or Services is Taxable Under GST. Discuss the validity of the Treatment?
- Whether Transfer of Title and Or Possession is Necessary for a transaction to Constitute supply of Goods?
- Whether goods supplied on hire purchase basis will be treated as the supply of goods or supply of services? Give Reason.
Can Any Person Other than the Supplier or Recipient be Liable to Pay tax Under GST?
Chapter 10 GST Returns
The Basic Features of the Return Mechanism in GST include Electronic Filing of Returns, Uploading of Invoice level Information and Auto-Population of Information relating to ITC Form returns of Supplier to that of Recipient, Invoice Level Information Matching and Auto Reversal of ITC in Case of Mismatch. Returns Mechanism is Designed to assist the Tax Payers to File Returns and Avail ITC.
Here we can also provide the GST interview Questions and Answers PDF Download For Intermediate Course. You can also free ask GST Questions and download MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) On GST PDF For Free of Cost.