CMA Inter Syllabus New Edition For Group 1 & 2 PDF Download Now:- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India ICAI has announced a new syllabus notification for the CMA Inter Students. Many of the CMA Intermediate Students are searching for the updated Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Now here we provide the detailed information related to CMA Inter Group 1 and Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Candidates can also download all the CMA Inter Study materials in the PDf Format. Some of the Taxation, Accounting, Costing and New Topics of GST goods and Service Tax are including for this Attempt. Before going for the CMA Inter Preparation syllabus is the most important point. What topics are we need to prepare for the exam can be aware of Through Cost and Management Inter Syllabus?
Candidates here we are going to provide all Paper 5 to paper 12 Exams Study Materials with GST and Finance Act 2019. Students can get detailed information about CMA Inter syllabus 2019 by just following the below-given data.
CMA Inter Syllabus and Subjects
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India ICAI has come into force on 28th May 1959. Head Quarters of the ICAI is located at Kolkata India. Now ICAI is offering various Courses related to Particular Subject like Certificate In Accounting Technicians CAT, Certificate In IFRS Convergence, Diploma IN Management Accountancy, Diploma In IS Audit and Control, Diploma In Business Valuation, Diploma In Internal Audit, ..etc.
CMA Inter Syllabus 2019 For Group 1 Papers
- Financial Accounting
- Laws and Ethics
- Direct Taxation
- Cost Accounting
Paper 5 Syllabus Financial Accounting
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Accounting Systems.
- Preparation of Accounts.
- Control of Accounting Systems
- Accounting In Service Sectors
- Download Accounting For Special Transactions
- Accounting For Banking, Electricity and Insurance Companies.
Paper 6 Syllabus Laws, Ethics and Governance
- Industrial and Economic Laws
- Corporate Laws and Governance
Paper 7 Syllabus Direct Taxation
- Income Tax
- Wealth Tax
- International Taxation.
Paper 8 Syllabus Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Cost Accounting Prime Cost and Overheads.
- Financial Management.
Paper 9 Syllabus Cost and Management Accountancy
- Economics For Managerial Decision Making
- Cost and Management Accounting Methods and Techniques
Paper 11 Syllabus Indirect Taxation
- Cannons of Taxations Indirect Taxes
- Exim Policy
- Central Excise Duty
- Customs Laws
- Service Tax
- Central Sales Tax Act and VAT Act
- International Taxation And Transfer Pricing.
Paper 12 Syllabus Company Accounts and Audit
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Accounts of Joint Stock Companies