CA Foundation Study Material May 2019 Revised CA Course:- The ICAI Foundation Study Material For May 2019 Attempt has announced aspirants who are looking for the CA Foundation study Material can follow the official website. Candidates we are providing the Best CA Foundation Study Material For May Attempt 2019. The ICAI has announced the Revised CA CPT Course as CA Foundation was applicable from 1st July 2017 onwards.
CA Foundation Study Materials
The First Attempt For the CA Foundation Course will be held in the month of May 2019. Download all the CA Foundation Study Material For June 2019 Attempt in the PDF Format. In the past, we discuss the CA Foundation Syllabus. Who is going to appear for the CA Foundation Students we are providing CA Foundation study material For May 2019. Last CPT Exam to be held in June 2019 for the old syllabus.
ICAI CA Foundation Study Materials are the best-suggested books aspirants who are looking for the get in the exam. Can get ready for the ICAI CA CPT Foundation.
CPT Foundation Study Materials
paper 1:- Principles and Practices of Accounting.
paper 2:- Mercantile Law and General English.
Subject 3:- Business Mathematics Logical Reasoning and Statistics.
Paper 4:- Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge.
CA Foundation Study Material May 2019
To get in the Exam of the CA Foundation Exam. Everyone should read the ICAI Study Material and practice the pratice manuals. Most of the questions for the CA Foundation Exam are announced through the CA Foundation Exam. To get in the Exam Here we provide the CA Foundation Material PDF Download. To score more in the Exam first of all prepare for the CA Foundation Exam with the Conceptual Knowledge.
paper 1:- Principles and Practice Of Accounting
Chapter 1:- Theoretical Framework
- Meaning and Scope of Accounting.
- Accounting Concepts, Principles and Conventions.
- Accounting Terminology – Glossary.
- Capital and Revenue Expenditures and Receipts.
- Contingent Assets and Contingent Liabilities.
- Accounting Policies
- Accounting as a Measurement Discipline.
- Valuation Principles, Accounting Estimates.
- Accounting Standards.
- Indian Accounting standards.
Chapter 2 :- Accounting Process
- Basic Accounting Procedures – Journal Entries.
- Trial Balance.
- Subsidiary Books.
- Cash Book.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Concept and Accounting of Deprecation.
Chapter 6:- Accounting For Special Transactions
- Bill of Exchange and Promissory Notes.
- Sale of Goods on Approval or Return Basis.
- Joint Venture.
- Account Current.
- Average Due Date.
- Royalty Accounts.
Chapter 7:- Preparation of Final Accounts of Sole Proprietors
- Final Accounts of Non-Manufacturing Entities.
- Final Accounts of Manufacturing Entities.
Chapter 8:- Partnership Accounts
- Introduction to Partnership Accounts.
- Treatment of Goodwill in Partnership Accounts.
- Admission of a New Partner.
- The retirement of a Partner.
- Death of a Partner.
- Financial Statements of Not For profit Organizations.
Chapter 10:- Company Accounts
- Introduction to Company Accounts.
- Issue, Forfeiture and Re Issue of shares.
- The issue of Debentures.
- Basic Accounting Ratios.
Paper 2:- Section A: Business Laws
Chapter 1:- The Indian Contract Act 1872
- Nature of Contracts.
- Other Essential Elements of a Contract.
- Performance of Contract.
- Breach of Contract and Its Remedies.
- Contingent and Quasi Contracts.
Chapter 2:- The Sate of Goods Act 1930
- Formation of the Contract of Sale.
- Conditions and Warranties.
- Transfer of Ownership and Delivery of Goods.
- Unpaid Seller.
Chapter 3:- The Indian Partnership Act 1932.
- General Nature of a Partnership.
- Relations of Partners.
- Registration and Dissolution of a Firm.
Chapter 4:- The Limited Liability Partnership.
Chapter 5:- The Companies Act 2013.
Paper 2:- Sec B:- Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Sentence Types and Direct and Indirect Active and Passive speech.
- Comprehension Passages.
- Note Making.
- Introduction to Basics of writing.
- Precis writing.
- Article Writing.
- Report writing.
Chapter 10:- Writing Formal Letters and Official Communication
- Part 1:- Formal Letters.
- Part 2:- Official Communication.
Chapter 11:- writing Formal Mails.
Chapter 12:- Resume Writing.
Chapter 13:- Meetings.
Paper 3:- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics
Part A:- Business Mathematics.
Chapter 1:- Ratio and Proportion, Indices, Logarithms.
Chapter 2:- Equations and Matrices.
- Unit 1:- Equations.
- Unit 2:- Matrices.
Chapter 3:- Linear Inequalities.
Lesson 4:- Time value of Money.
Chapter 5:- Basic Concepts of Permutations and Combinations
Chapter 6:- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and Geometric Progressions.
Lesson 7:- Sets, Functions and Relations.
Chapter 8:- Basic Concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
Part B:- Logical Reasoning
Chapter 9:- Number Series, Coding and Decoding and Odd Man Out.
Chapter 10:- Direction Tests.
Lesson 11:- Seating Arrangements.
Chapter 12:- Blood Relations.
Chapter 13:- Syllogism.
Part C:- Statistics
Chapter 14:- Statistical Description of Data.
Chapter 15:- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
- Unit 1:- Measures of Central Tendency.
- Unit 2:- Dispersion
Chapter 16:- Probability.
Chapter 17:- Theoretical Distributions.
Lesson 18:- Correlation and Regression.
Chapter 19:- Index Number and Time Series.
Paper 4:- Part 1:- Business Economics
Chapter 1:- Nature and Scope of Business Economics.
Chapter 2:- Theory of Demand and Supply.
Lesson 3:- Theory of Production and Cost.
Chapter 4:- Meaning and Types of Markets.
Paper 4 Part 2:- Business and Commercial Knowledge
Chapter 1:- Introduction to Business and BCK.
Chapter 2:- Business Environment.
Lesson 3:- Government Policies For Business Growth.
Chapter 4:- Business Organizations.
Chapter 5:- Organizations Facilitating Business.
Lesson 6:- Common Business Terminologies.