CA Inter Registration Process, Fee & Procedure 2020:- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced the CA Inter Registration Process for aspirants who are qualified CA Foundation Course. Here we provide detailed information about How to Register for the CA Inter Exam. Aspirants who are qualified for the CA Foundation December Attempt better to register for the CA Inter November 2020 Batch. Last Date For the CA Inter Registration Process is May 2020. Aspirants better to register for the CA Intermediate Exam as soon as possible. All process regarding the CA IPCC Registration process Dates and Fee Procedure is mentioned.
CA Inter Registration Dates
Candidates need to register for the CA Inter For the November Attempt through the official website on or before the due date. The Last Date for the CA IPCC Registration is May who is qualified in the December Attempt 2020.
|Ending Date for the Inter Registration||Attempts|
|1st September of the Previous Year||May Attempt|
|1st March of the Same Year||November Attempt|
If the students are interested to attempt the CA IPCC Exam in May 2020 then need to register for the 31st August 2020. They are Interested to attempt in IPCC Exam in Nov 2020 need to register before 28th February 2020.
CA Inter Registration Fee
Aspirants who are qualified foundation course need to enroll for the Group 1 and group 2 Exam direct entry route students for both groups only. CA Inter Registration fee Details are provided below.
|CA Inter Registration Charges||Both Groups||Group 1 and 2|
|Inter Registration Fee||15000||11000|
|Student Activities Fee||2000||2000|
|CA Inter Registration Fee as Articled Assistant||1000|
Eligibility Qualification CA IPCC Registration
Aspirants, here we provide the direct joining for the CA Intermediate who are qualified graduation with 50 Percentage of Marks. Aspirants who are looking for Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Costing, Business Administration and Direct Tax Law. Candidates who are a qualified degree from the open university with 60 percentage also eligible for the CA Intermediate Registration Process. Under this method, aspirants need to undergo with the 9 months of the Articles of CA Inter.
CA Intermediate Registration Procedure
Chartered Accountant CA Registration For Intermediate Course for the routes of filling and submitting the online application form through the ICAI Website. Candidates can get the CA Inter Registration Forms under the Students Tab.
- Visit the official website of the ICAI and Click on the Student Tab.
- Choose the CA Intermediate Registration Tab.
- First of all, fill the application form online and pay the money through the payment gateway.
- After the payment of the amount the bill automatically generates the form.
- Submit the documents to the particular region office within the 7 days of working for online registration form duly signed by the students.
- Students of Foundation Route need to submit the Certified copy of Mark Sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent central govt acknowledged examination pass marks statement.
The applicant who has opted need to direct entry route has the submit the certified copy of graduations and post-graduation mark statements or Mark Sheet of Intermediate Level Examination to the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- After the completion of the application form attach the color photo to the registration form.
- If the Student from Foreign A copy of Nationality proof has to assist.
- At the end attested copy of proof of special category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/OC Differently abled.
Candidates can get the detailed information about the Intermediate Registration process by just clicking the link given below.
Important Links For CA Inter Registration Process
CA Intermediate Registration Process —-Check Now